Notice of 2023 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Time: 11:00 a.m. (Central Time)
Virtual Meeting Website: www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/CBRE2023
Record Date: March 20, 2023
Your Vote Matters – How to Vote:
Visit www.proxyvote.com. You will need the 16-digit number included in your proxy card, voter instruction form or notice.
Call 1-800-690-6903 or the number on your voter instruction form. You will need the 16-digit number included in your proxy card, voter instruction form or notice.
Send your completed and signed proxy card or voter instruction form to the address on your proxy card or voter instruction form.
Via webcast During the Annual Meeting
Visit www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/CBRE2023. You will need the 16-digit number included in your proxy card, voter instruction form or notice. Online access begins at 10:45 a.m. (Central Time).
- Elect the 11 Board-nominated directors named in the Proxy Statement;
- Ratify the appointment of KPMG LLP as our independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2023;
- Conduct an advisory vote on named executive officer compensation for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2022;
- Conduct an advisory vote on the frequency of future advisory votes on named executive officer compensation;
- If properly presented, consider a stockholder proposal regarding executive stock ownership retention; and
- Transact any other business properly introduced at the Annual Meeting.
Your vote is important, and you are encouraged to vote promptly whether or not you plan to virtually attend the 2023 Annual Meeting of Stockholders.
We hope that you can attend the Annual Meeting.Regardless of whether you will attend via our live webcast, please complete and return your proxy so that your shares can be voted at the Annual Meeting in accordance with your instructions.
Important Notice Regarding the Availability of Proxy Materials for the 2023 Annual Meeting of Stockholders to be held on Wednesday, May 17, 2023:
Our Proxy Statement and 2022 Annual Report are available free of charge on our website or www.proxyvote.com.
We believe that this allows us to provide you with the information that you need while lowering the costs of delivery and reducing the environmental impact of the Annual Meeting.